5. Dress Code
1. GUEST CONDUCT POLICY
- Guests may be asked to leave the property for reasons including, but not limited to the following:
- Failure to follow Hooligans smoking policies
- Failure to follow Hooligans & State alcohol policies
- Unruly conduct or disruptive behavior
- Use of illegal substances or drugs
- Possession of illegal or unauthorized items inside the venue
- Throwing of any objects onto the stage area, or in the seating areas
- Verbally abusing, threatening, or intimidating performers, other guests, or Hooligans employees
- Participating in or encouraging a fight
- Entering or attempting to enter any “Authorized Personnel Only” areas, such as: the stage area, backstage, behind points of sale, or restrooms of the opposite sex
- Any action that, in the opinion of Hooligans Management, places other guest in danger or reduces their enjoyment of the event
- Guests that are asked to leave the property may be subject to arrest depending upon the infraction. These guests will not receive a refund for their ticket(s)
2. GENERAL POLICIES
- In accordance with industry standards, Hooligans has implemented the following building entry procedures for all events. Each event may have exceptions to these policies. Be sure to check the event pages on Facebook or call 910-346-2086 before attending.
- All guests entering the venue are subject to a metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and bag inspection conducted by Hooligans security personnel. The purpose of the inspection is to detect prohibited items and is for the safety of our guests and our staff.
- All guests and bags will be visually searched prior to entry. Purses, diaper bags and other small personal bags are allowed, but will be inspected at the entrance.
- No large bags or backpacks will be allowed in the building without prior authorization.
- Artist VIP packages do not include access to venue amenities including VIP Parking or VIP Seating.
Tailgating is strictly prohibited in Hooligans & Northwoods Plaza parking lots. This includes, but is not limited to, drinking alcoholic beverages (in accordance to North Carolina law), grilling out, and games or any other activities that may obstruct or distract traffic. Management appreciates your cooperation in helping us provide a safe environment for all patrons.
- RE-ENTRY POLICY
Hooligans management enforces a strict no re-entry policy. If you must leave the building for any reason, you must pay to re-enter. If a patron is to re-enter the venue after exiting, they must do so by returning to the end of the line and redoing the security process. This policy is in effect to protect all parties including guests, staff, artists, and property from any illegal or unauthorized activity such as tailgating, underage drinking, fighting, etc.
- 24 HOUR SURVEILLANCE
Hooligans and surrounding properties are under a twenty-four hour security camera surveillance at all times for the protection of the property, its employees, the artists, and the guests. Please note that illegal activity is strictly forbidden. In some situations, the footage may be subpoenaed by law enforcement.
- SMOKING POLICY
Smoking is not permitted in the restrooms, VIP areas, or while waiting in lines such as entry gates, concessions, merchandise, Box Office, etc. This includes tobacco, electronic cigarettes, and e-liquid vapes. A smoking patio is available for guests to utilize. Failure to comply with this policy will result in ejection from the venue without refund(s).
- INCLEMENT WEATHER
Events are Rain or Shine. Hooligans is an indoor venue.
No refunds will be afforded for bad weather unless a state of emergency has been declared and the event is postponed or cancelled.
3. REFUND POLICY
- There is a strict no-refund policy on all tickets and/or admission fees. The only exception is if the headlining act of an event is postponed or canceled.
- If such an occasion were to arise, all ticket holders would receive a notification from the point of purchase stating the status of the event and would be given the opportunity to have their tickets refunded. Typically, guests are given a time period (usually two weeks) in which this refund transaction may be available. If the ticket holder chooses to not refund their ticket within this time period, it is understood that the ticket holder wishes to retain the ticket for a to-be-determined date. In the event of a cancellation with no intent to rebook a new date, all ticket holders will automatically receive a refund.
4. ALCOHOL POLICY
- North Carolina state law prohibits bringing alcoholic beverages onto Hooligans property and the surrounding lots.
- Hooligans has the right to refuse the sale of alcohol to anyone at any time. Adults of age that choose to consume alcoholic beverages will do so in a responsible manner.
- Alcohol will not be served to anyone already intoxicated. Intoxicated patrons will be denied entry into the venue. Public intoxication is grounds for ejection from the venue without refund.
- Each customer’s ID is checked before alcohol purchase. No one under the age of 21 is permitted to purchase alcohol. Alcohol will not be served if the picture on the ID doesn’t match the person attempting to purchase.
- No vertical or expired driver’s licenses from any state will be accepted.
- Forms of valid ID include: horizontal United States driver’s license, military ID cards, Canadian driver’s licenses found in the state of North Carolina’s ID book, Mexican ID cards found in the state of North Carolina ID book, Canadian passports, British passports.
- There is a two drink limit per transaction unless other guests are present to accept responsibility for the drinks.
- Purchasing alcohol for patrons under the legal drinking age of 21 will be ejected from the venue along with the intended recipient. No refund(s) will be given.
- Bottle Service is available to patrons over the age of 21 only. Bottle service is only available in the designated VIP areas and all state alcohol policies are to be followed at all times. The VIP sections are for patrons over the age of 21. Guests under the age of 21 are not permitted in these sections.
- UNDERAGE DRINKING
Underage drinking will not be tolerated at Hooligans or in any parking areas located around the venues. Anyone under the legal age of 21 drinking, or in the possession of alcohol, will be subject to citation and/or arrest and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. In addition, Hooligans reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone who is visibly intoxicated.
5. DRESS CODE / CLUB NIGHT ATTIRE
- Dress to Impress
- No Plain White T-Shirts
- No Gym Attire / Athletic Wear (Basketball Shorts, Tank Tops, Joggers/Sweats, etc. Sports Jerseys are acceptable)
- No Slide Slippers
- No Under Shirts (must have an over shirt)
- No Bandanas / Flags
- No Motorcycle Club Cuts
- No Club, Gang, or Motorcycle Club Affiliation Clothing
- No Excessively Baggy Clothing
- No Excessively Long Necklaces / Chains
- No Mesh or See-Through Clothing
6. PROHIBITED ITEMS
- These items are not allowed on the premises of Hooligans.
- Most items can be checked into the coat check for an additional fee.
- When in doubt, it’s best to be left at home.
- Weapons (Firearms, Knives, Blades, Brass Knuckles, Tasers, etc)
- Fireworks / Incendiary Devices
- Cameras / Recording Devices (Both Audio & Visual)
- Wallet Chains / Excessively Long Necklaces
- Backpacks / Large Purses / Drawstring Bags
- Outside Food / Drink
- Lawn Chairs
- Laser Pointers
- Tools (Wrenches, Pliers, Hammers, etc)
- Pets – Excluding Service Animals
- Aerosol Spray Cans
- Controlled Illegal Substances or Drug Paraphernalia